Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades, Wayne, Whats up??/Lee
In Response To: Trades, Wayne, Whats up?? ()

Hey Lee. I've been planting some new Rhododendrons and doing some yard work as well now that spring has sprung. I keep waiting for the sky to fall on the stock market but it just keeps hanging in up there. Getting tired of holding my breath. Was trading the triple short SPX ETF:SPXU but even it has been sideways lately. Reminds me of chasing $50 bills around with the Emini. And I just can't get excited about NG. ECA is a buy if it can ever clear the Flag it formed. Got tired of waiting for it too. So you're moving to Vermont soon? Jeez that's been a long time coming. Guess you'll be glad to get back there. Hopefully you sold your place in N.J. ok.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades, Wayne, Whats up??/Lee