Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

May Corn Observations

Hi All,
May Corn will most certainly open "limit up" again tonight with new limit of 45. As long as the clock resets at 7pm Eastern and starts a new trading day. I am pretty sure it does.

This will bring the Corn price up to 738.25 which is just below the last High of 742 that held as resistance for several days not long ago.

I could not detect any trading after the run to limit up at 10.30 am this morning. [I.E. It appears no one took any contracts "off the table" as they did last time.

Assuming this opens fresh at 7pm it may go right smack to limit up and stay put.

I'm looking for a shorting opportunity on a pull back.

Will the 742 hold ??? Or do we get another run up higher after ????

BUTTTT, as I write this the bid/ask has just dropped back a little to 433.25 with over 1000 bids/offers in the Q though.

Guess we will just have to wait a little bit and see what develops.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

May Corn Observations