Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The New Bull Thesis for Currencies/Trout/Lee

Yes I was just kidding. I guess I have to explain now that I've mentioned the buy date on AD at April 3rd to April 13th being correct 13 of the last 15 years. What I did years ago was marked my charts with their buy and then sell dates for the strong bullish period and found that a large part of the time that market started rallying about 10days 'before' the buy date and sometimes the rally even ended on the buy date or just after. This happened often and was more than a coincidence. And then it dawned on me that 'smart money' knew these dates are followed by many and were front running the dates and bailing out near or just after the buy dates. Typical of smart money to find an edge like they tend to do. I haven't subscribed for a couple of years now but thinking back and noting your comment on the already recent run up on AD (11 days straight!) and it rang a bell regarding the roughly 10 days 'before' the buy signal price started running up. So here we are once again and it looks like nothing has changed. I have been meaning to subscribe for a month for $50 and check them out again. I could use a new set of up to date seasonal charts in all the different time frames anyway. Thanks for the heads up on the already run up!

Messages In This Thread

Re: The New Bull Thesis for Currencies/Trout/Lee