Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The New Bull Thesis for Currencies/Trout *PIC*

Well as Lee noticed AD has had quite a run up at least on the short term. Up 11 days in a row makes me question further gains and would suggest a pullback to the breakout point at 1.013. And that did jog my mind about the buy dates on April 3rd to 13th and how a few years ago I found those buy dates were being front run by about 10 days by smart money quite often. So hear we are again with a buy signal now and AD up 11 days in a row. Makes me say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I like the chart. But price often comes back home to the breakout pt before she runs again too. I don't think I'd chase it but then I miss lots of good setups too as you might expect with that thinking. I just looked at my seasonal charts and see in all time frames the Aussie dollar has its strongest period of the year hands down from the end of March to early May.

Tell me something do you use Linear charts or Logarithmic charts most of the time?

Messages In This Thread

Re: The New Bull Thesis for Currencies/Trout *PIC*