Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: May Corn/Lee/Trades
In Response To: May Corn/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,

What made you post this just now !!!!!!!!!

I fiddled earlier, long at 741 thinking maybe the Asian world would try to feed it's hungry before we turn it all into ethanol !! Looked like I was going to get my butt kicked for a bit then it came back and stalled at 743.25. I just closed out !!

Has since hit 745 and looks like it wants to go up .....

Dx has been dithering around all evening, I pretty much felt that that is all that was moving Corn around a bit.

BTW:
AD ran up to 1.0327 and is now back to where it started 1.0296. I did go long on the micro at 1.0302 earlier, after it kept bouncing off 1.03.

So, we'll see. Still think it is going to pull back. Will bail if it continues to drop.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: May Corn/Lee/Trades