Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Nation of Takers, Not /Senior/Ronbo

Ronbo.

First let me say Ross Perto is not going to run. He is in his 80's and his time to run has passed. My comment was more of the personalities, mind sets, and knowledge that this Country could benefit in turning this Country back on course. The Country has lost its’ direction, plain and simple. No one party or person can be blamed, collectively everyone is at fault including voters.

The method of voting has changed, and a lot for the better, but some not so good. Doing away with only land owners could vote was changed, and it is a good thing. At the same time “everyone” voting is also wrong, and has never been corrected. A voter needs to be able to pass a simple competency test, and show that they have contributed to the Country financially, or through service, such has, Military.

Budget, it is a joke, and a bad joke. Our Country with the direction of our elected officials spend money faster than someone that just won the Lotto. The difference between someone that won the Lotto, and our Politicians the Lotto winner has actual money.

The Military sent on missions that have nothing to do with protecting our country against enemies foreign or domestic. More on humanitarian causes. We spend tax dollars on illegal aliens more than our Military that made sacrifices for our Country. Over a million appeals unsettled, after years of red tape that our Military is not equipped to fight (legal battles).

Spending millions to provide the previous Speaker of the House with a Jet to fly back and forth to her home in SF. Why? If she is or anyone accepting that position should live in Washington, and give up their other elected positions.

Spending money on (for example) single Moms raising their kids. It offers an incentive to STAY single, and have more babies. More babies a bigger pay check.

Anyway Ronbo I am not happy with either Political party, and selectively look at the merits of the politicians. The majority I would not hire to help my business or let through my front door. The value of cSpan is to see live how out of touch many of our politicians, and how little they know about the topics at hand.

Bottom line nothing we can do about it, and by venting a little helps the level of stress. So my comments are just that “venting”.

Tee it Up

Messages In This Thread

Nation of Takers, Not /Senior/Ronbo