Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver/Gold Ratio Chart/Still Showing Strength

Yes I recall the run up in 1979-80 as I traded it many times from $10 to $22 and got off the train. Too much company and hype for me after that. Of all the guys I knew back then that traded it most everyone lost their shirt at some point. Especially those that bought on the way down when they were thinking they were buying dips. Man did they get killed. For years you didn't dare talk about Silver or Gold on a job site or risked getting your head ripped off,lol. A 20 year bear market is a long long time to heal wounds. That's why I get off a trade when the hype starts up big time. I just take a nice big bite out of the apple and let everyone else have the rest with most trades. When everyone gets giddy and that's all you see on the news you know the time is near.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Silver/Gold Ratio Chart/Still Showing Strength