Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dx ?/Gov Shutdown/Lee\Wayne/

Hi Wayne,
This stuff needs some "research" !!

Hate to say it, but I think if born on US soil you have a "right to US Citizenship". Not that I agree.

I also think that if you are born on a airplane flying over US territory, the same applies.

At some point I think you have to "declare" (as for your High school friend) and may be entitled to dual citizenship.

I also recall military service requirements/issues that can complicate that decision.

Needs research !!

I am quite sure though, the requirement to be President of the United States is NOT Citizenship, but BEING BORN ON US SOIL, and thereby you are by definition eligible be a US Citizen as I under stand it.

Arnold Swartzenegger past Governor of California is a US Citizen, but he cannot run for President of the US as he was born in Austria.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Dx ?/Gov Shutdown/Lee\Wayne/