Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Breaking news: No Federal Shutdown!!/Wayne/LUB

Hi LUB,

WHOOPPPPPSSSS!!! Sorry, I meant Medicaid in what you are referring to !!

I mentioned Medicare deductions starting in 1966 in paragraph above and then "mis spoke" below, sorry.

OK, hope the freebies are resolved.

On Medicare and Insurance, (see other post) both the Gov't and the Insurance Companies are being ripped off !!

The Gov't employes don't have the brains/backbone/interest to deal with the fraud, they just want their fat pay check.

The Insurance Co's are trapped with the Lawyers and Gov't regulations on making their payments. [I think a lot of this has to do with "time permitted to pay/settle" and the Insurance Co's just don't fight it, they pay it and then raise their premiums.

On this one, I don't care what Wayne says on the private sector becoming competitive and ultimately reducing costs - I think NOT. The "health care sector" will milk this for all it's worth until we get rid of the Lawyers (malpractice suits) and go to binding arbitration.

If one has paid up Medical insurance on a 99 year old grandmother (usually Medicare) why do they care how much it costs to keep her alive on "life support" ???

Yes, there are limits on what Medicare will pay, but YOU GET THE POINT !!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Breaking news: No Federal Shutdown!!/Wayne/LUB