Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver Continues to Run/Trades *PIC*
In Response To: Silver Continues to Run *PIC* ()

I wonder if Silver Wheaten may end up being the 'Canary in the coal mine' here for Silver. After being an absolute powerhouse for most of the last 2 years, SLW has been deteriorating versus Silver since December, with the ratio chart really starting to unravel and drop over the past week. The loss of momentum is very striking.

I find it surprising given SLW's business model whereby they don't actually mine Silver themselves and thus do not face issues that other equities might run into. SLW should be continuing to leverage Silver's soaring gains as it has consistantly done in the past, but just isn't right now...can't figure out the reason, but it is a red flag to be sure.

Certainly wouldn't dare to get in front of that Silver train yet though...and jumping in long here now is just as scary!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Silver Continues to Run/Trades *PIC*