Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: UScoralSea Dr Dino - symour/Coral - Lee

No Mr. Lee your as wrong on this as you are in your short judging the bible and things you know not of. I looked up this person and I know what I saw. This So called Dr. Dino is no different than many of the false profits, teachers and preachers as Wayne and Ronbo noted about man and religion.. Thousand falsely profit of religion every day around the world and this Dingo guy is no different. I was not going to waste my time on people like that or the poster. My point in dropping the thread is that of what ronbo said and I thought it was good idea, that was before Symour post. If Symour wants to study I gave a reference to the web sites I gave you.

I have given you some highly intelligent and educated men and faithful to reputable church to study, These are not religious wakos. and maybe you will see things differently than before, especially your salvation. Life is but a blink of the eye then it is over in the flesh. but the spirit of man begins an everlasting journey with or without Gods blessings, that is your chose These are not religious wakos.

Well anyway have a great week.

USCoralSea :)

Messages In This Thread

Re: UScoralSea Dr Dino - symour/Coral - Lee