Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 5-21-11/ challenger\Sugarman/challenger

Hey guy!

Good to hear from you...and glad to know Joey is still kickin'... 92 yrs. young eh? Does he still eat dem apples?

I'll never forget, you reminded me of the channel top in si. in 2008...right where I shoulda ran with the profit on my silver call option...had a $18 call option and silver topped out at 21.50 or therebouts...I thought we would hit $25 because I extrapolated....(from the 06 move) and thought it would magnify the move on the chart the same as the last move 2 years previous...but failed to realize the consolidation period was shorter....

Geez....look at the consolidation period on this last move....I think the real secret to the heigth of this last move is related to the difference in the length of the consolidation period....I knew this actually and stepped out instead of following my instincts....when the big move finally came I wussed out......

hehehe.... waaaa....waaaa...waaaaaa.... :( boo hoo..

But just buying fizzy low saved my ass! :)

Lesson to be learned...don't confuse trades with investements....

Gonna buy some long-term nat.gas calls now an just sit on em'..... and just write notes to me-self...don't sell don't sell....don't sell....until I find myself in the same situation I am now faced with in this si. market...

hehehe....

give joey an apple for me wouldja? An tell'em Cheers!

Ron

Messages In This Thread

Re: 5-21-11/ challenger\Sugarman/challenger