Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

public alert

The following is a letter that I mailed to several hundred local farmers and elevators.

MARKET ALERT NEWSLETTER PUBLISHED

APRIL 30, 2011
Prices will soon be turning lower

Dear Producer,

The grain markets have experienced an amazing run for almost a full year. Corn and wheat have more than doubled since June 2010, with soybeans reaching the mid $14 range! However, this is about to change dramatically. Market cycles have turned lower, and very soon the grains will be MUCH LOWER. Although it is possible that prices will remain at these levels for a few more weeks, that is the best these markets will be able to muster.

The Grains are explosive markets. However, their nature is to be just as violent when they turn lower, once the rally is over. In June 2008 corn topped at $7.65. By December of the same year, prices had collapsed all the way back to $2.90! The drop in Wheat was even more dramatic. In the same year of 2008, Wheat fell from $13.34 to $4.55! In other words, prices dropped to less than a THIRD of what they were trading at just months earlier. It is human nature to become complacent, but in the markets, this can be deadly. The need to capitalize on these tremendous opportunities has never been greater. In these challenging times, one good decision in the markets can radically alter one's life. Timing has never been more important in marketing and trading.

It is my intent that over the coming weeks and months, the value of this alert will be demonstrated, as corn and bean prices turn lower for quite some time. In the future, if you find this information valuable, please see our website, www.grainmarkettiming.com. You will have the opportunity to receive timely notices, similar to this, where you will be alerted to the coming changes in the market trends.

This letter is designed to alert you to the impending drop in price of corn and soybeans. The tops are in. This corn chart will look dramatically different in the coming months. Study of the cycles in the grain markets is my only focus; it is all I do. This service will help you be prepared to take advantage of what is coming next in the market.

grainmarkettiming.com