Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Closed Out Silver

Most traders and forum readers can see that you are having a good time// nothing wrong with having a good time, but as for me and others what we do in our trading as nothing, ZERO, to do with you.

I am not a market tout, nor do I get excited over the last market tick up or down.

You mentioned my wife selling her silver a couple of weeks ago, and gold as well. What is your problem with what she does with her silver and gold? I know I don't.

My Daughters both sold their's years ago for a nice profit, and I bought it from them at a price better than the local sources. I hope you don't judge them harshly. My son sold his a few weeks ago for a nice profit, and I mentioned I had considered the same, which I had considered, but I was busy at the time with some other new businesses that I wanted to focus on, rather than the price of silver.

Now all I did was mention after all these years I sold my silver and the price was 45.00, which to me had a nice ring because my average was 4.35.. and you seem to have gotten your panties in a bunch.

I am not trading silver, but I have made a nice profit on the silver I have held. To me it was more of a hedge against inflation, and a weak dollar. Not the last market tick.

The profit I recieved was not me thinking silver had topped out, and I rushed to sell.. because that would be BS.. I think silver has a chance of continuing higher, and I agree with some that say around $130., but do I care NO. I have plenty of others things to occupy my time.

I really don't know who you are, and more importantly I don't care.. I don't even care how great you think you are, we would certainly have a difference of opinion for sure. As a trader, based on your posts and comments, I would say maybe you trade a option or two, but a trader with anything to offer. A big NO.

If anything you have mastered the obvious.. and you have drawn this response from me only in hopes you will leave me out of your posts.. I have no interest in your opinions.

Thank You

Messages In This Thread

Re: Closed Out Silver