Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: What? that last post was meRonbo/Trades/Senior

No problem Ronbo.

I sold the rest of my physical a couple of days ago at 43.25. I read Senior Golfer's post and I followed his lead. Called the bullion dealer and locked in my price. At the time I thought we could break $50, but I was getting nervous. I bought at much lower prices and held onto it for a long time, so I thought the getting out was good for me. Just ran the check to the bank this morning.

I had dipped my toe into the water a little while ago and bought some of the inverse silver ETF ZSL. I had ping-ed Trades about a month or so ago, if he new of a inverse silver ETF and I am glad I did. Thanks Trades.

I read some place that silver in 1980 went from approximately 50 to 35 in about 5 days, and lost something like 80% in about 2.5 months. I don't think it will be like 1980, but who knows. Some on TV think we can still go up parabolic again. Have to watch and see.

Good to see your put worked out well for you.

Messages In This Thread

Re: What? that last post was meRonbo/Trades/Senior