Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver Margin going to 21,600 Monday

about 5 months to late imho.. my main brokerage house margin requirements where 25,000 usd per silver contract 2 months ago.. im always for higher margin..

exchange min can be jack up and should be by your broker or brokerage house..

this is why the system has never failed a payment

having one of the biggest accounts at a house is always a concern for me.. if the house closes down for margin call could take months to get my cash out.. dont want to go there.. multiple houses always helps with this concern as well....

but dam i keep printing the money up so fast.. if i open a new account bet in 3 months the president is calling me asking how do you do it.. like im going to tell you lol..

Oh yeah baby the printing press keeps rolling

study 7 10 rules and move up to grade 4 ta...

cheers

Messages In This Thread

Re: Silver Margin going to 21,600 Monday