Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: wondering what/ SG - Coral
In Response To: Re: wondering what/ SG - Lee ()

You are so right, he should have been impeached immediately. The way he went about the announcement put many, MANY lives at risk. All for what he thinks is political gain.. Coral it has made me sick because of the lives put needlessly at risk.

I have seen many things people can not see even though it is in front of their face. Look at the history of the military there is information that is not declassified for 25 - 100 years. This President was interrupting all the major networks. Scary bad.

As for Lee? He showed how he goes about life when he questioned the difference between what I KNOW factual, as only unsupported opinion. Now I had to think about this, and I could only come up with.. If Lee does not know what I or anyone else knows from 1st hand knowledge then it is opinion because they would surely tell him or he would have heard the information from the media, hearsay, or rumor. So in Lee’s opinion it is not factual..

If everything someone knows that Lee doesn’t then the world would only be a world of opinion.. And that seems to be Lee’s opinion.

Rest Easy Because it is NO big deal.

Salute

Messages In This Thread

Re: wondering what/ SG - Coral