Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Weather May 16th-23rd/ceejay/Wayne

Sure we had $147. & likely you remember me suggesting a top after 10 years of being a bull. Someone asked for an objective and I gave 25/30 as a guess. It went to about $30. Then in Mar I suggested buying.. followed with offset and very nice gains. Also I recommended that those that wanted to play the market that the market had a new set of rules because of the current adminstration. As for you I am sure you had many questions for anyone, but the ones that gave you the answer.

As for Wall Street funny business you listen to to much hype from the left. Wall Street has been a rigged deal for many, many years.. nothing new took place or was takening place. Only thing was a new adminstration feeding spin to the media and the media printing it.. guys like you eat it up as facts.

As example. During the Clinton adminstration Greenspan played with the market several times (to give the market a boost when needed), and then he admitted it was NEVER the job of the Federal Reserve, and that he was not going to do it any more. I call that funny business. But it was not new news then either.

Lee there is nothing new for those that follow the markets and have for many years with more than a chart under their arm. You, Lee, will always remain suprised if you depend on media spin as your source, and consider others as stone death as you.

I am still pissed about your comment about my service to our Country, but I trying to set it aside because of the source.. YOU, I am so glad I never had to count on you.

I hope my answer offers you clarity

Messages In This Thread

Re: Weather May 16th-23rd/ceejay/Wayne