Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: bot 2 more July natgas call options/Ronbo

Hey Ronbo, loaded up on July options myself on the Friday and Monday lows. Just missed out on another order today, but did add some double-leveraged ETF positions at both yesterday and today's lows as well.

Sorry I didn't respond to your recent post. The last week has been a tough, bittersweet one for me, and I'm just now starting to slowly get back to my regular routine. It was one of the most successful weeks I've had professionally in a long time, as I was short to the hilt on both Gold stocks and Silver bullion coming into the first trading day of May. Sadly though, it did not mean much as I, and my family, lost a very dear member suddenly on Sunday, May 1st. No financial profit can ever offset that kind of tragic loss. Strange as life can be sometimes, that was the day they nailed Bin Laden, so the date will be etched even more firmly in my mind forever.

Anyway, as Executor, I've had a full plate in looking after all necessary affairs since then, in addition to lending as much support as possible to my family, who continue to grieve a major loss. But I wanted to let you know, as well as other forum friends who might be interested, that I'm still kickin' about and will be back full-time as soon as I'm able.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Best regards

Steve

Messages In This Thread

Re: bot 2 more July natgas call options/Ronbo