Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 7 -10
In Response To: Re: 7 -10 ()

The best trading advice that I ever received came from "Jack-7".

He said

"Get Rich in The Dark, Don't Let Others Know What You're Doing, They Might Try To Give You Advice You Don't Need To Hear."

That's one of my hard-fast rules. All of my rules are "MY RULES." They are not Gann's or Williams or anyone's but Mine.

So, don't expect to see me post too much in advance of a trade. There is no reason to post a trade that I close because that would be ridiculed as bull crap, so why do it?

I posted a trade some time ago to prove "Corals" Info could be traded. You(TKT) and Matt told me how foolish my trade was and then you(TKT) told me how foolish my stop loss placement was. Yes, I posted my stop-loss. That seems to be a big deal around here. Did the trade make money? You dam bet your ass it did. So you can take your 7-10 and put it somewhere with the planets, forks, %R, and all that other stuff Because price action is all I need.

TRADE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. Don't trade what works for someone else.

Lookin' for my hat and the exit.

Doc

Messages In This Thread

Re: 7 -10