Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hey Trades, could you post a weekly natgas cha

Thanks Trades!
Glad to hear your doing well...I think I would like to learn how to daytrade properly as well...seems to be a good way to go if you have the right discipline for it...
I am going to work on finding the right trading program with indicators...and watching the markets price action to see if I can follow along...

Anyways, what a great chart! This is exactly why I like this market so much...the compression building up here with this sideways action should be a great trade once we get a crossove like you say....
I think a good way to trade it is long-term call options while the volatitlity is low...a classic option traders strategy...
I think I will just add a position once every coupla' weeks...or on any weakness...and look for calls just-out of the money about 6 months out...
Kind of the same strategy (but the opposite, lol) as purchasing puts every few days on a parabolic market like silver....that worked out very well! Had one of my best trading weeks ever...
I like 'averaging in' with options while looking for key turning points in markets...the 'key' is to get refined in the search for the turning point...and placing the best bets right at that point of course...

Anyways, thanks again for the great chart! good long term perpective...

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Hey Trades, could you post a weekly natgas cha