Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: insider/reunion/ Dell
In Response To: Re: insider/reunion ()

Dell,

As always, right on target. It is going to be an uphill battle. I will be tough overcoming the current adminstration. Most well read people, and some not so well can see what is hapening.

I have had a problem understanding how Obama can stand before the public well written speeeches, meant to sound good, and no one will ever question his delivery. He can deliver a speech.

What I could not understand how could say things like this country is producing more oil than ever in the history of our country. Production is down 43% from the highs of the 70's. Yet he says it is higher and with conviction.

I could make a long list of statments made by him that are not even close to being factual. Reports that are not favorable to his adminstration he orders them not be released. He controls main stream media, mostly through George Sorus.

This has been a confusing time for me. Then it becamse crystal clear he does NOT care what the small minority thinks. He is speaking directly to his BASE. Mostly people living on entitlement. Now he is telling untrue statements to the Mexicans. So bottom line he does NOt care the realality of the damage he just wants votes, and his base does not know difference between facts, and false spin.

What do we do? Understand what is takening place is the direction of our Country, and right or wrong there is nothing we can do.. of course vote, but most of us only vote once. We are WAY out numbered.. so go into survial mode.. smile and say this is good when or if asked.

My comments are political, but it is politics that drive commodity prices.. so for me there is a direct connection.

Dell times will be tough, and the reason I sold my business paid all debit.. and now work on some low cost Internet projects, they are doing well, but if they go away no big loss.

Best Regards

Messages In This Thread

Re: insider/reunion/ Dell