Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

short-term silver price range: ~$28

I have been reading posts by Boy Hoye (321Gold) and those of a few other analysts, who have been exceptionaly accurate thus far, who think that the spot price of silver can go up to between $39-$40 in the next few days. I also heard an analyst from BOA say that silver is in a trading range of $33-$37 for the short term before moving much higher by the year end or next year. I have also looked at silver and gold charts and have noticed that after a significant crash they rally about 50% before setting new all-time lows. Accordingly, many analysts and investment firms, including Goldman Sachs, would be accurate in predicting a low in silver in the high twenties. Although Goldman did not set a specific time table on this, the investment firm that Goldman use to use for commodities research said the $28 level would be hit sometime in June or July.

Any imput or thougts on the aforementioned would be grately appreciated. I'm new to all this stuff and it has definitely been one hell of a roller-coster ride these last few months.

p.s. Thank you, Trades, for your time and detailed explanations. They are grately appreciated.

Messages In This Thread

short-term silver price range: ~$28