Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: short-term silver price/Ronbo

Glad to hear you got yer calls back before the report came out. Yup, long this market to the hilt now, so 'rakin' it in' would be a fair description...at least for the moment anyway, lol. Gotta be careful not to get cocky here and anger those pesky market gods ;). $6 does remain my main intermediate target at which I would look to bank some profits. Anticipating a bullish report next week for NG as well...thinkin' (yup, dangerous I know, lol) this run could take us into late June.

Dumped my last Silver calls this morning for a small profit. Should have done better, but can't complain too much as I've banked a ton of profits in May, first from the short side and then long on the dead-cat bounce. Now I'm net short once again. Missed getting filled on the 34 calls yesterday by one tic...too bad as they almost doubled earlier this afternoon. Looking to increase my short exposure on any rebounds, as I do see $20 (or less!) as a real possibility here in the coming months.

Anyway, just some of my thoughts...hope yer having a good one Ron. Cheers and best regards.

Messages In This Thread

Re: short-term silver price/Ronbo