Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Senior Golfer/NTR/ Andy
In Response To: Re: Senior Golfer/NTR/ Andy ()

Thanks for the correction, if your source is correct. I just saw that on another forum and thought about some of your comments on here. Since I got your attention allow me to tell you this story. And this I know to be true.

I had a customer who was 88 years old and a veteran of WWII. He flew the American flag in his yard everyday. I think you would call that patriotic.

Anyhow, He and his wife flew to Az. to his great grand-daughter's wedding. When they arrived he became very sick, so they rushed him to the nearest veterans hospital. He sat there for 13 hrs. and still had not seen a doctor. His wife finally took him to a local hospital. He was examined and had to have surgery immediately for diverticulitis. The old soldier died in i.c.u. a few days later. If he had been treated earlier it would have been a simple surgery if any at all was needed.
His wife told me her lawyer said she had a good case against the goverment. With tears in her eyes she said, " I don't know if my husband would have wanted me to sue the goverment, he loved this country so much"

Now tell me this. Do we need a veterans hospital? Why not just treat vets in regular hospital and charge the goverment? I don't pretend to know the answer to this problem.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Senior Golfer/NTR/ Andy