Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Panick: What's happening to the US Dollar???

Thank you Wayne! Lol, I must have been pretty out of it to misspell panic? Anyway, it sure is confusing. I am taking Trades advice and not doing anything for a while. I made the mistake of not listening to his advice and buying ZSL on a whim. Well, he was right. The thrill, or nightmare in my case, is not worth it. I don't have the nerves for this at the present time. This is such a volatile environment; a beginner like me has no business trading here.

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Andrew

Messages In This Thread

Re: Panick: What's happening to the US Dollar???