Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: easy does it /rabbit
In Response To: Re: easy does it /rabbit *PIC* ()

Trades,

I actually had a open order to buy ZSL at 25 on a stop a little while back. It never was hit. Based on the price of silver that day in the overnight market it would have been hit, but it never was because the time the stock market opened silver had retraced quite a bit. I placed the order in my etrade account, but it said the market was not opened at the time and when the market opens it would review my order again. I was glad I was not filled that day because it snapped back.

I will try to post on my reserved profit potential of ZSL later or tomorrow as it has to do with how the leveraging works.

Messages In This Thread

Re: easy does it /rabbit