Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Natgas Weekly/Lee/Hal
In Response To: Re: Natgas Weekly/Lee ()

Hi Hal,
Thanks.

I'm following Ng with interest, mainly because I never seem to be able to get "my arms around" its behavior !!!

Agree with your switch over comments, oil to gas, but that is still a longer term effect. Never know when the players will start pricing that sort of thing in ....

For the shorter term, I still see "peak power generation [hot weather] being the main driver. If the economy would ever start doing better, factory utilization should bring a big chunk of demand into the equation.

I think CNG fueled fleets of city vehicles where re-fueling can be readily accomplished offers a lot of potential but I don't see much happening as yet. NYC is contracting for a bunch of new taxis but I bet they burn gas !!

We'll see how it plays out ......

A lot of gas fired power plants are going to have to come on line pretty quickly if the politicians continue to trash nuclear power (ala the Germany plan) !!!
Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Natgas Weekly/Lee/Hal