Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Oil's recent correction a buy opportunity: Gol

Haligonian,

Well my good deed was not understood. I am not suprised that a few regulars used a "black out" to support your postings of what "Market Watch" puts on their website.

You know Market Watch is owned by Dow Jones, and they have a real thing about people that cut & pasting their stories on other websites. I know because I have spoken to them about it in the past. Me? I really don't care.. I thought I could offer a method that would help you and others.

Example if I follow what Market Watch is printing or I am interested in reports that they put on their website.. believe me I have a link and check them on occassions, but in my case I do not care because most of what they put is not orginal and represents opinions of others. Why would I come to the forum to find out part of what they have... go get it all..

Market Watch offer nothing that is of interest to me.. but for that do they SHOULD go to their website.. I sure they will not run you off.

I make my opwn decisions and the reports relaesed have, in most cases, been doctored. So I have my own methods of getting information that can have a fundamental impact, and much more reliable..

However getting back to your cut and pasting information off their website rather than sending people directly to the source.. I could really care less, and the reason I am making this post is to say I was trying to help you and others. Nothing that you have posted is different than what is already on their site. I also want to be clear that I am not saying anything bad about what you are doing.. keep it up.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Oil's recent correction a buy opportunity: Gol