Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Oil's recent correction a buy opportunity/SG

Thanks for understanding. The forum is a good tool for people to learn how to trade, manage their risk, and make their own decisions. Part of learning is learning how to find information they find helpful.

The forum is not "Market Watch". Market Watch has their own website that they try to get people to visit their site just as Mike tries to get people to visit his.

The website often tries to make a little money from sponsors that pays for links, such as those you see on this site. That was/is my point. When you take stories "cut and paste" from an other site "absent" of sponsors you are taking revenue from that site. That puts "this" forum in a position of liabilty.

Market Watch does the same as many other like them they provide a service, and it is free for anyone's use. However, they do have an expectation... this is on their site.

-------------- Market Watch Website -------------

"Thousands of news sources make their content available, free, to users of RSS newsreaders, also known as aggregators. RSS is a format for syndicating news and content. From The New York Times to Wired, and now to MarketWatch, readers have the opportunity to pick and choose their favorite news sources quickly and conveniently in one place.

What is available?

MarketWatch is providing some of its popular feeds in RSS format for personal, non-commercial use by individuals only. The feeds are free of charge for use by individuals, as long as the feeds are used for such individual’s personal, non-commercial use. Attribution to MarketWatch, which is included in each feed, is required."

--------------- End ---------

The "RSS" feed is required as stated by Market Watch. They do include ads.. I am not the hall monitor.. better words again I do not care.

This forum has some liabilty for what is posted, and again I only wanted to point out a better way for everyone without exposing the forum to liability. The forum has provided a good platform to exchange 'personal opinion" for many years, and I am sure it will continue.

Trade on...

Messages In This Thread

Re: Oil's recent correction a buy opportunity/SG