Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hey Trades ya 'round? got any si. charts hand

Thanks Trades!

Ya must be bored, an' takin a break from the reletives eh? Or ya just can't sleep? hehehe.... :)

Interesting perspective.....this chart....broken uptrendline...CLEAR crossover on the 'modified macd'.......BUT............RSI 21 is still just over 50 AND we have the 200 dma just below........

Soooooo....what wins out in this situation....it IS coming off an extreme parabolic move, with an excellent pattern match from 31 yrs ago....and the RSI 14 HAS broken down under the 50 mark........hmmmmmm....maybe the 'clincher' is that everyone is looking to the long side.....and I don't see silver really paying that much attention to the 200dma directly either...it is more just a general guideline with silver rather than a solid marker that silver would bounce right off of....

Seems trendlines are the most important indicators anyways...and this is textbook with the breakdown and re-test from under the trendine that occured this week.....
My technical observations say 26.50 (or lower) within 2 weeks....unless I am dead wrong about the RSI 21 support and the 200 dma.......

We'll see! The market has the last word of course and has actually proven me wrong before... more than once! Can you believe it? ..... :)

lol...anyways...thanks again!

Cheers!