Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Weekly Sugar/rabbit/Trades
In Response To: Re: Weekly Sugar/rabbit/rabbit ()

Hi Trades,

I would be happy to when ever you are ready.

I was just about to try something though ....

Sounds like you save your chart to a disk file from Qcharts, then "browse" to it when posting after you type your text.

For the Seasonal, If on a website like Equity Clock, for example, you should be able to put the link to the chart you want to display in the Optional Link URL box with the "Title/name" in the "Optional Link Title" box.

Then you would do your post as you normally do, with the addition of entering the stuff in the "Optional Link" boxes.

You can create text files with notepad (just to say it) and save on your disk that contains the link to the seasonal chart, or anything else that you want. All you have to do then is open that file and copy/paste that link into the box when ever you want to use it.

I'll post one of your charts along with the seasonal and see how it looks.

Lee