Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sugar/rabbit/Lee/Trades *LINK* *PIC*

Hi Trades,
Here's another try,
I'm getting screwey results on re-sizing the double chart image.

Progress .....
I chopped the Qchart tool bars off the LHS and had to down size the whole thing a little.

The blue area on RHS is a measure of what was eliminated. The Y axis numbers do look a little smaller to me, but overall readable ???

Have to screw with this some more. Rabbit does this and may be well worth seeing how he does it. The program that I use has so many bells and whistles that I suffer with it. And you don't have it. It did what I needed, 10 or more years ago when I bought it, and I do what I do and never look at the "bells and whistles" It took me almost an hour to figure out how to combine those charts and get them to fit !!

Microsoft photo editor or Paint, you should have, and I think either will get the job done.

Lee