Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Debt Resolution ??/Wayne

Hi Wayne,

On some of this, we may have to "agree to disagree" for a bit of time.
I paid into SS all my life, since I was 14 and I have no intention of just "kissing it off".

And as fb.... just posted, it is not an "entitlement" it is "owed to me". Pay me back with "proper/reasonable" interest for all of those years and I'll be happy to "opt out". I certainly wasn't "donating" to the gov't with those "payroll deductions" all of those years !!

On this:
"
Another thing we should have our government do is sell off most all land holdings they have accumulated...I think they own nearly 40% as it is and that was never meant to be. "

I thought I recently read a number of about 76% which sounded quite high to me and I was going to look into it. But I think that included all Federal, State, County, City park lands.

I don't think I would want to see NYC lose Central Park to high rise buildings, but as Fb...mentioned, there is a lot of oil in Alaska and I think those Caribou will be able to figure out how to deal with the activity.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Debt Resolution ??/Wayne