Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dow/Wayne/Lee

Hi Wayne,
Thanks much !!
I thought I had gotten back to you on this ....

I Like what you did and tried to duplicate it with my charts, came out OK but can't draw "arrows" like that. The arrows come in handy.

I will have to experiment with this approach "in real time" and see how I do ???

I assume you would be going short at or just after the red arrows. Looking at the chart, I would likely close out at or before the blue arrows.

The breakdowns of the "short term trend lines" seem pretty "reliable", but you sure don't have much time.

How soon after the "breakdown" would you short. ??? I would probably wait for at least the second bar ??

Not sure "where/how" the "longer term" down trend line came into play, unless it just served as a "last ditch" stop point ??
- Also, it is really not clear when this line was drawn ?? Looks to be the high bar at 10:26, or 10:27 ??

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Dow/Wayne/Lee
Re: Tbond Chart/Wayne