Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Is Futuresource goin out of business

They were sold. The original owners still have a sample of those charts on thier site, but it's not configured the same as Futuresource had them.

Considering the format change, the company who bought them is not going to see much value. Everyone is abandoning it I am sure.

Futures source was bought about by a stock trading outfit called "Blue Wave Advisers". They are not returning my E-mails.

When I called interactive data (Who owned Futuresource.com) they told me they were getting out of the web portal business. Instead, they are focusing thier efforts on thier e-signal charting software. He then talked me into a free trial of it.

I am currently running with my brokers real time system now (I broke down and forked over the extra $50.00 a month), and the e-signal side by side. I like to have a zillion micro charts open at once, and the e sig allows that. My broker does to though, for about the same price, so we will see where I go. I may keep both.

Messages In This Thread

Is Futuresource goin out of business
Re: Is Futuresource goin out of business
Thankyou nm *NM*