Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: cashed in my Dec. si. call and reved/Hal/Lee

"Privet" Lee!

Yeah..having a pretty good time here despite the circumstances, lol, actually broke up with my fiancee! 'sigh'...
But her family and friends have takin' me in, lol, they agree with me and say she is crazy! Go figure....(Older Russian women can be very stubborn and uncompromising I have found out!!)
So I am staying in a flat with a friend of the family, and they are going to show me around for a few days before I leave....
Maybe I'll stay a week or two anyways, we'll see...as long as my trading does well I can afford to have a good time and spend some extra cash...

BTW, I really think the charts say 420 minimum on this bounce in Natgas just because of the tech. divergence....we'll see...

Cheers!