Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Natural gas adds to decline /BH

He's ok with me. You remember I used to "sip" alot of vino and get bent out of shape about everything anybody posted. Had to quit cause that dam spider bite caused my joints to flare with migrating inflammation. Never got a permanent hole like you did, but the area still had some discoloration after 12 months. Geez. Anyway, it was a blessing to get me to wake up. Friend said I was "losing" and he was spot on with that. Even quit cigars. That really was painful..lol.

So, what you looking at? What about the meats?

Think I am going shopping for residential foreclosure properties. I know you do that. What should I be alert for? Liens, back taxes, hidden damage....what else can you point out for me. Is it better to try to buy when the price is dropping 20-30% right before the foreclosure, instead?

Thanks.

icd