Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/Successful Test of Breakout/Lee *PIC*

Now that Crude knows I'm watching it isn't likely to tag 92 resistance and will likely just sell off. It is presently sitting on its short uptrendline of the Rising Wedge right now. A close below that would also be a breakdown and suggest a selloff. I think DX has just gotten started its uptrend. Won't go straight up but I do believe it has started a multi month rally of signficance. That will trash a lot of other markets. Not necessarily Gold on a DX rally as it is also often viewed as a currency. But Gold has a bearish chart now too and I expect it to selloff as well for now possibly down to the $1700 area at least. So we'll see what transpires. P.S. I thought I had a virus as multiple pop ups were occurring on my screen up to over 100 at a time overlaid each other. Turns out my keyboard was shorting out and triggering a tool over and over again on my screen. Tossed it in the garbage and bought a new keyboard and all is well. Did a virus and malware scan and it was all clear. Something to keep in mind with weird computer problems as it can be something you wouldn't think of. I didn't think of it my younger daughter figured it out.