Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: cycles/Astrology, Wrong they don;t work *LINK*

One of the great values to having accomplished what was demonstrated here during the last 5 months is this: Everything was done right here on a PUBLIC forum. Impossible for a sleight of hand. I realize you will make all of your usual futile attempts to discredit something you don't understand, that is your nature that you have demonstrated time and again. However, there is really nothing you can do about the results. This was yet another demonstration on a public forum of the value of properly understanding cycles. The merits of the demonstration are right there for everyone to observe. If one has the ability and the fortitude to put themselves publicly on the line and prove their techniques, then it makes it quite difficult to disparage the work. However, I am quite sure you shall try. Once again the facts will be on my side.

grainmarkettiming.com