Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: grain trend identified 5 months ago *LINK*

you are now talking about 2 different things. Your original post (the one I responded to) mentioned "a service of calling markets". In the next post you are talking about proving my methods by showing a "trading account". You don't even need to have a trading account to accurately predict a market's behavior. "Calling a market" seems to be defined on this forum as telling people what a market will do. I don't necessarily like the phrase "calling a market" but that seems to be what most people here understand this to be. I don't need a documented trading account. I have done something much more open, transparent, and rare. It is possible to not know the market turns and still have a good trading account (i said possible). But think of the possibilities of forecasting a turning point in the market that WILL NOT BE BROKEN. It is much more unique to accurately "call" these major turns in the market. By definition they only come around once every year or two in most cases.

You asked for an explanation of the following: "It has been demonstrated for over 2 years now how cycle knowledge can produce results that others say is impossible" What is "it", and how has "it" been demonstrated?

The "it" refers to the demonstrations that are now listed on my website. They were all done here on this forum. Times where I stated (almost always weeks in advance) that the market would turn on a certain date. I was identifying major market turns, not just a 2 day reversal which is a 50/50 proposition. Some of the dates identified in advance was the MAJOR low of September 8th, 2009 for Corn. That is the lowest point in the last 2 1/2 years. Another example was the February 4th, 2010 low in Soybeans that also has not been broken! Those dates were given weeks in advance of the turn. They were NOT listed as potential turns. Many people do that. I gave those dates (and others) saying the market would turn there and not break those prices, as they would be major turns. Ask yourself the probability of "guessing" and being right on something like that. If you are honest with yourself, there is only one conclusion.

As far as being "shocked" that anyone would take my advice...... think how much my clients have made simply in the last month by being short corn and beans....Or a farmer that sold their production near the ALL TIME highs in corn and second highest bean price in HISTORY. It is not hard to imagine how valuable it is to be told that the "highs are in", that the grains will not make any new highs. A farmer with 7-10 thousand acres doesn't even think twice. The people on this forum were even given these free examples to prove the value of the knowledge of cycles. This service is invaluable to anyone who needs to know what the grain market trend is going to do.

My name is Jon. My brothers called me Roger, after Roger Maltbie, the golf announcer. When I first came on here I used the handle Roger. That was before I started this service.

Jon Brueggemann aka "Roger"
grainmarkettiming.com

Messages In This Thread

Re: grain trend identified 5 months ago *LINK*