Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Marketing a trading course
In Response To: Re: Marketing a trading course ()

It wins 80% of the time, but most are small wins. Losses are also small. The system was geared for small accounts, to minimize exposures that wipe out accounts. A good example, I use the bolinger bands, and moving averages to identify when trades are going wrong so I can get out before I am in losses.

Out of 10 trades, I often see small wins that barely clear commissions, a number that make small amounts of money, and a few that can be pretty good (800-1500). Of course market conditions are always fluctuating, so the results also fluctuate.

I am playing with the collective2 right now, so I will be able to point to a track record eventually, but that takes time to establish. I not even public with it yet (Next month though, it should be).