Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Andrew/ Tech stuff info
In Response To: Re: Andrew/ Tech stuff info ()

Trades: You have put it all together. I don't think anyone could of put your summary together any better. A person is who he or she is, and it's only them that could put their trading methods all together. Thats not to say one can not learn something from others but, it is he or she that commits to themselves. It does get annoying to keep reading that crap that his way is the best way. Big deal if one makes one correct prediction, I'm sure they had made some bad ones. I only wish that I could words together like you Trades. I have learnt a lot from you. We should all be thankful to have someone like you around.

Messages In This Thread

Andrew/ Tech stuff info *LINK*