Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades/Wayne/NTR

Very nice indeed. I do have an AR-15 and a scope but it is just a dot scope and nothing too fancy. It is a Restricted Firearm in Canada but I have a licence for them. Can't hunt with it here though and can only take it too and from an approved range. And the mag can only hold 5 rounds legally. Lovely rifle that shoots .223 rounds with very little kick back. They make very small holes though. I prefer the holes my 45 makes comparatively but the AR-15 has a much stronger faster round for sure. Not that it matters I guess. I love the adjustable stock. I put one on my 22 semi auto rifle as well. Gotta love the adjustment feature. I'm also going to have a stock that is the same adjustable but angles down some which is much easier on the neck. The straight feature of some rifles are a bitch on the neck as most bodies are just not shaped for a straight line rifle I don't think. The elevated scope does help a lot but I prefer the sites elevated enough to see through without all the scrunching up to shoot.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades/Wayne/NTR