Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 7-10 rules Set up - Gian
In Response To: Re: 7-10 rules Set up - Gian ()

Right now, the page is in test mode. It cannot be seen by anyone but me. I want to get my discipline under controll before i publish on collective2.

Out of 10 trades, I have two mistakes. I have a bit of work to do still. As usual, it's all psychological.

We could also talk about a picture perfect trade as well though. Look at the one that lost $4 The trade went bad shortly after I got in. The rules got me out quickly before the losses were larger. In fact, if you look at the details of that trade, you see I bought a contract, and got out with enough profits to cover part of my commissions at least. That is how it's supposed to work. Sometimes, I even end up with small wins that would have been losses to others.