Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

What OWS Movement Doesn't Know Yet! - Jaws

"No actually it doesnt, with respect to, in disagreement with Gods Word,"

USC: Actually I do not understand your statement. Your comment was this "What OWS Movement Doesn't Know Yet!" If your in sympathy with the protesters I whole Hartley disagree with them but as for the form of Government God does make a distinction of what kind. But we are very fortunate to have such a free nation as we have.

since when is it legal to do something illegal, not constitutional, does God Condone Breaking the Law?

USC: constitutional has nothing to do with this. I gave you the word of god on this. No God does not, unless it is a law that would have one going against the will of God.

Jesus himself, according to scripture overthrew the tables in the temple of who? The Money changers! So was hebeing disobedient to the bible when he did so?

USC: Why was He up set, John 2: vs 16 tells us why.

13And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; 16And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Another thing most so called christians have no understanding of is the Time Statements in the bible.

USC: Time statements ? would you care to explain this.

USC: I know what money is. The Bible is the first place to start all other are just men, the bible is sufficient in all things. As for Mr Russell teachings on the second coming of Christ, I offer your this, Salvation http://www.newtestamentchurch.org/OPA/Articles/1987/01/pages%20from%20the%20past.htm

USCoralSea