Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: El Paso shares jump more than 25%//duck

Hi duck, I actually think that is a strong possibility but maybe not in the short-term. I would put higher odds of it happening sometime in 2012. There has been major insider buying and an aggressive NCIB put in place on GO recently. Plus one of the biggest/ most successful resource funds in Canada has been loading up large in recent weeks/months to the tune of 17% ownership. I've been accumulating a significant position as well...I guess you could say I quite like this as a intermediate NG play :)

Best regards