Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Europe/Wayne - is not about trading lol /Cora

Hi Coral,
Sorry you disagree .......
But if what is going on in the world is not relevant to trading, I guess I don't know what is. !!!

But, while at it, just where do you see gold going ??? Looks like it is hitting some resistance around 1720, You did not mention, and I have no Idea where it was when you wrote your post but was likely above 1710 or 12 at the time.

And yes, random NTR posts can be interesting, educational, and fun. But when they become too repetitive, long and overbearing they start to lose their intended message and become annoying to some. And they are the ones that leave the Forum.

Maybe moderation is the right word.

Thanks, Lee