Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: sold the dec si. 36 call option/Ronbo *LINK*

Hey Ron,

Doing okay up in this neck of the woods. Meant to respond to you last week but got sidetracked. Life has been hectic, but then that is nothing new, lol. As for trading, made a tidy sum on Silver last month, covering my final shorts just in front of the reversal the other week. Flat all precious metal positions at this point, waiting for the dust to settle on the European situation. Currently concentrating on some Natgas stock positions as well as sitting on a bunch of in-the-money 2012 UNG calls. Also building a short crude oil position at this time.

I read this article on the weekend and thought of you. Mostly oriented towards Gold/Gold stocks, but there is some interesting chart analysis on Silver, Natgas, and UNG near the end of it. Check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

Trust all is well on your end.

Best regards