Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Let's talk cotton
In Response To: Let's talk cotton ()

Well, it's opened right in the lower Bollnger band. I am not sure what to do here, because if it opened above it, then that means the gap between the price, and the 4 day moving average has to be filled before I can go short. However, an open a point below is a very powerful signal that it's going to drop hard today.

I would really rather it go up today, and fill that gap. It would be true to the pattern that way, and make an entry on Tuesday a no brainer for me.

To catch it if it goes down from here, means watching the charts relentlessly, and using my video game playing skills to jump in, and then back out at the first sign of a turn, to try and catch the move...and I have already been up all night shorting Copper....

Messages In This Thread

Let's talk cotton
Re: Let's talk cotton